• Aniline • amino-benzen •Aminophen •Benzeneamine
• CAS No. : 62-53-3 EINECS No.: 200-539-3
Aniline is an olorless, oily, yellowish, transparent liquid, tending to be darker after being stocked.
• Aniline is an important organic chemical raw material, mainly used in the following aspects:
• Production of polyurethane raw materials MDI and TDI.
• Production of dyes and pigments.
• Production of Rubber additives
• Production of medicine.
• Production of pesticide
• Synthesis of organic intermediates
200 KG/Iron Drum, 80 drums/20’ FCL
colorless to light yellow liquid without suspension or deposit
Freezing point of dry product ℃
Nitrobenzene content %(m/m)
Low boiling point substance
High boiling point substance
If you have any questions or needs about the product, please fill in the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible.